dilluns, 31 d’agost del 2020

UNIT 3. WHEN I'M OLDER



1.SOME VIDEOS FIRST

1. THE CHOICE

2. TALKING ABOUT LIFE EVENTS

3. TALKING ABOUT THE FUTURE

2.VOCABULARY

1.JOBS

2-LIFE EVENTS

3.GRAMMAR

4.READING

5.LISTENING

6. WRITING

- Do you think you will change over the years? How?

- Who will be  your friends and why?

- What will be your favorite and least favorite things? Think food, colors, clothes, hobbies,sports, music, classes, etc.

- Do you have any predictions about the world in general?

- If you could give your future self one piece of advice, what would it be?


MY FUTURE ME

Describe your study, work and personal future plans. Can you describe your future in ten years?

WRITING PRACTICE


Paragraph 1

 I am going to finish 4th ESO next year. When I finish I am going to study ________ in ________. After that I need to study ________ and _______ because I want to work as _________ or ________.


Paragraph 2

When I am 20 I expect __________ and __________ . and in ten years time when I am ____ I will ________.I will change along the years. My friends will be___________________, and we ____________My favourite _________ will be ________ because __________.


Paragraph 3

In ten years time the world will be different. There will be changes in____________ and in _________

I think I will/won’t adapt to them because _______________






Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada