dilluns, 7 de setembre del 2020

UNIT 1 BACK TO SCHOOL

                       Back-to-School | CEIP Pepe Dámaso


PRINTABLE
1.VOCABULARY
SCHOOL SUBJECTS

SCHOOL STUFF

2.READING


3. LISTENING

4.GRAMMAR
PRESENT PERFECT
CONTRAST PRESENT PERFECT AND PAST SIMPLE

5.WRITING

 Imagine that you are spending your holidays somewhere, write a letter to a friend




 Dear __________.

 

I'm in ____________. Today is ___day___, ___number___ of ___month___.  I'm on holidays and I haven't got school . I'm having a great time with my family and friends here. I arrived here on __day __, so this is my ____ordinal___ day in ______.

 

The weather in this days has been very sunny/ hot/ warm / cold /windy/ rainy. I have done some awesome activities. On ____day___ I _______________and I liked/loved/ it a lot , on ____day___ I __________ but I didn't like it . We have had lot of fun.


There are some activities that I haven't done, I haven't _______________, I haven't ________. I hope to like them.

 

See you soon

Kisses




Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada